Protect your Concrete Floor with our proven ArmorTech Coating Systems
Whether it’s a garage floor, aircraft hanger or a commercial flooring surface, ArmorTech Coatings are designed to produce a durable granite like finish and provide a permanent protective barrier between your concrete surface and the damaging effects of oil, fuel and chemical staining, heavy equipment traffic, salt erosion and Alberta’s harsh winter climate.
Protect Your Concrete Floor From:
- Oil stains
- Salt damage
- Vehicle traffic
- Chemical stains
- Cracks and Major surface damage
- Water pooling and drainage issues
- Dust free
- Easy to clean
- Salt resistant
- Chemical resistant
- UV resistant
- VOC and solvent free
ArmorTech Flooring finishes come in many different colors and finishes but all maintain 3 key elements to our proven system.
Proven Method Of Concrete Preparation and Profiling
- Steel shot abrasive blasting is an industry standard and a superior method of concrete profiling.
- Shot blasting removes the concrete surface along with contaminants, staining, deteriorated concrete and dirt and debris build up.
- Abrasive blasting provides a clean surface with a rough textured which is ideal for coating adhesion.
- One key advantage of abrasive blasting is that the blast media is able to profile and clean out cracks and eroded concrete floors which have a pitted or damaged surface.
- Industrial diamond grinders are also incorporated to do areas and floors not suitable to handle the shot blasting equipment.
Proper Coating Build and Thickness
- ArmorTech Protective Coatings are built in layers, each layer adding to the systems strength and durability.
- The bonding primers are selected to have superior adhesion to concrete.
- The body coat and broadcast add layers of flexibility essential to maintaining a thick flexible finish.
- Sealers are selected to have excellent abrasion and chemical resistance all while maintaining true UV resistance.
Premium Materials to Produce a Superior Finish for Long Term Durability & Service Life
- ArmorTech coatings utilize only the best resins from many different chemical compositions and formulations from industrial manufactures.
- Each unique resin is selected for superior properties of adhesion, chemical resistance and UV stability and all maintain a VOC free composition and are of 100% solids content for a thicker more durable seamless finish.
- Being VOC free and solvent free means that our coating will not have any toxic fumes or persisting odor during or after the curing process.
- The high gloss, slip resistant finish ensures easy cleaning and a brilliant shine to maintain a showroom finish.